November 28, 2007

Finally an Update!


Oh my gosh I haven't posted in awhile! Sorry about that this past week has been crazy. I did my first craft show where I sold my own items, (I did one earlier with a central cash reqister). I made enough to cover my entry fee ($70 wow!) plus some extra that will cover gas, supplies, and groceries for the next few weeks. Hmmm what else... I have finals coming up and so I've been writing papers and giving speeches finally in the home stretch. Then I have a month off to work on Etsy and of course work at Sears... Lets see who wants to see my new Christmas tree? Just trying to get into the holiday spirit, made all my ornaments including the star. Thats all for now hopefully I will be posting soon :)
-Kelsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked around your etsy shop and have to say there is not one original idea! You seem to have talent, you should use it to make new products that are not ripping off other people!